The traditional profile range is an evolution of the famous traditional-slim range developed in 1964. Produced for the first time in 1995 it consists of 17 hot rolled profiles and follows the unmistakable classic design of its predecessor. The strong point of this “younger” series is the increased profile depth, which allows accommodating double-glazing up to a thickness of 27mm. The traditional steel suite is not only used in the field of restoration, but it’s also highly acclaimed in contemporary architecture for its elegant and compact sight lines, ensuring safety and comfort thanks to its excellent thermal and acoustic performance. Despite the depth of this system is only of 42 respectively 47 mm, technically it is considered a “heavy duty” range, which allows making tall and expansive windows
- Solid hot rolled steel profiles
- Classic “Stepped leg” design
- Material thickness up to 5 mm
- Self-adhesive non-shrinking gaskets
- Accommodates low emissivity double-glazing up to 27 mm
- Sloped glazing bead or wet glaze materials available
Sample specification sheets below.